Dr Noor Janahi joins Podiatry Clinic at Dubai London Clinic, Umm Suqueim 2
07th Feb 2016
Noor Janahi is a consultant Podiatrist practicing Podiatry in the Dubai, UAE. She has joined Dubai London Clinic to provide diagnosis and treatment for all foot problems including surgical and non surgical management.
- She Obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Podiatry from Queen Margaret Universality in Edinburgh in 2005, Noor has great experience in diagnosing, treating, operating upon and prescribing for a wide range of foot and ankle pathologies. She has developed a huge interest in the field of Podiatric surgery and therefore expanded her scope of practice through enrolling into the Podiatric Surgery course and gained Postgraduate Diploma with Distinction in the Theory of Podiatric Surgery (2007).
- Noor’s work experience included practical rotations in different hospitals within the United Kingdom as well as working full time as a Senior Podiatrist in Bahrain. She has worked individually to develop the profession of Podiatry in her country, and established the first Podiatry clinic (public and private) within the Bahrain Defence Force Hospital. Her working experience involved working as an independent podiatrist as well as taking part in multidisciplinary teams with Vascular Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, General Surgery, and Plastic Surgery. Her main interests are managing sports related foot injuries using the latest available techniques such as Ultrasound guided injections and PRP, and the prevention and management of high risk patients such as, patients with diabetic foot disease. Noor is fully registered with the Health and Care Professions Council within the UK.
- Noor’s interest in clinical research and training development allowed her to continue her academic career and obtain a Doctoral degree in health sciences where she investigated neurological manifestations in patients with diabetic foot disease. She has a number of published articles and is continuously involved in part time teaching in universities inside and outside her country.
- Noor has been awarded Membership of the faculty of Podiatric Medicine from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, and is a Board Member of the training and education committee at the college. She is currently a scholar at the Harvard Medical School Post Doctoral Global Research Training Programme.
- Noor has been a member of the London Foot Clinic since 2013 where she focused on expanding the services of the clinic to the Middle East region and has joined our clinic in Dubai.
- Please call +971 (0)4378 2999 for her clinic schedule and to book an appointment